2007年5月19日土曜日

My Best Friend

I'd like to write about my best friend this time.

Her name is Tomoko. She is a friend of high school. Tomoko is kind of frank, and different
from usual girls. She has a unique character. She made me laugh all the time. On the other hand, she is thoughtful. We talked about a lot of kind of things such as our futures, about death, politics, environmental...lots of things. She likes tennis and she was a captain of tennis club. She and I were same class on second and third grades. However, we didn't get along with each
other when we were second grade. Because I studied abroad in New Zealand for about a year and remained in the same grade, I didn't know anybody. I got along with most of girls in class after all though. But there were three girls who I didn't talk to almost at all. Tomoko was one of them. She got along with other two girls. They didn't speak to me, but I had four other great friends and other girls were nice to me, so I didn't care of them.

When I became third grade, we changed a member of classes. Unfortunately, I was same class as her. "Oh man! Same class!? And my seat is next to her? And...my seat is...just in front of teacher..." At first, I didn't know what I should talk to her. I think she was on same situation.

After we got along with each other, we talked about at that time, both of us confessed that we felt awkward with each other. Anyway, as time went by, we increase in talking, we found that our personalities were similar and made great relationships.

As I told you upper, we talked a lot. That time was precious me and made my mind grow up. We were always together,talking, fighting, encouraging each other when we studied for entrance examinations, romping like a child... Anytime I was with her was valuable.

She goes to school in Yamagata, so we can't meet each other very often. But we promise that we will go graduate trip and start over our youth like before when we finish colleges. For this promise, I can do my best whenever I spend tough time. I'm so happy to have such a friend.

0 件のコメント: